Since my last journal, I have:
- traveled to Florida and been the guest fursuiter on the Funday Pawpet show
- gotten the motorcycle out of storage and started riding it to work every day (even though it's just 17 degrees today)
- Traveled to the other side of the world & back, to Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan, for two weeks of 12-hour work days
- Read Anne McCaffery's book, "Moreta, Dragonlady of Pern"
- Fixed another dirt bike
- Sold my snowmobile
- Bought another race car
- learned how to run a saw mill and roll 1,000 lb. logs with a cant hook (now I am a bit muscle sore)
- created a seismic wave travel path simulation as part of a homework problem
- revised my seismic calibration software for the central Asian seismic networks
Some things I need to do over the next month:
- complete & file my income taxes
- lose a few pounds of middle-age belly fat. I think it's related to getting older because I haven't really changed my diet. I think I need to move more lumber.
- Attend the Motor City furry con on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning
- Order some new paws for Tycho Aussie
- Implement a new velocity model into my epicenter relocation code for varying velocities due to sediment / basement rock for my close-in stations
- Do some manditory requirement b.s. on "sexual harassment reporting requirements" for the graduate program. Just don't get me started or it'll turn into a rant.
- wash my car and motorcycle, fix the suspension on my Trans Am and get it ready for Saturday.
- practice a new song for singing in church.
- re-record "Gloom Despair, Agony on me" and recruit some singers in preparation for Anthrocon
Heh. I wonder if anyone even finds this list interesting or not?